NAPCRG’s Annual Meeting is a forum for primary care researchers from across the globe to gather and present their research, collaborate for new research, and foster growth for up-and-coming researchers.
- 2019 Keynote Presenter Onil Bhattacharyya
- 2019 Wood Award for Lifetime Contribution to Primary Care Research Presentation - Powerpoint
- 2019 Wood Award for Lifetime Contribution to Primary Care Research Video Presentation
- 2019 Keynote Presenter Richard Glazier
- 2019 Keynote Presenter Tammy Chang
- Annual Meeting Archives Sessions
International Conference on Practice Facilitation (ICPF)
ICPF is designed especially for current and future practice facilitators, their mentors and leaders, those who study and disseminate best practices, and those who implement practice facilitation programs.
Practice-based Research Network (PBRN) Conference
The PBRN Conference welcomes PBRN researchers from the US, Canada, and many other nations to come together to share strategies, methods, and results. The agenda to includes PBRN innovations and research projects on diverse topics of interest to community clinicians, practice facilitators/study coordinators, and network leadership.
- 2020 PBRN Conference Archives
- 2019 PBRN Conference Archives
- 2018 PBRN Conference Archives
- 2017 PBRN Conference Archives
- 2016 PBRN Conference Archives
- 2015 PBRN Conference Archives
- 2014 PBRN Conference Archives