Join NAPCRG, the leading organization for primary care researchers. Whether you are just beginning your education or retiring from the profession, NAPCRG offers a membership category to meet your needs. NAPCRG membership provides mentoring and networking activities, monthly newsletters to keep you updated on the happenings in the primary care research community, and the programs and resources needed for your professional growth. Memberships run the calendar year, from October 1 to September 30.
HALF-PRICE MEMBERSHIPS NOW AVAILABLE
From February 1 to September 30, 2024, you can join or renew your NAPCRG membership for half price! (This discount does not apply to lifetime memberships). The discounted prices will be reflected when you join/renew online.
- Search for fellow NAPCRG members using the members-only membership directory
- Access to NAPCRG Connect, an online networking tool is exclusive to NAPCRG members and allows for instant, active responses in an online community platform.
- The NAPCRG Annual Meeting is the premier meeting for primary care researchers with more than 800 oral presentations, posters, workshops and forums. CME credit is available.
- The Practice-Based Research Network (PBRN) Conference brings together PBRN researchers from the US, Canada, and many other nations to come together to share strategies, methods, and results.
- Participate in a Special Interest Group (SIG). Each SIG has its own community site used for communication, networking, and sharing documents among its members. Each year at the NAPCRG Annual Meeting, SIGs have an opportunity to meet and network face-to-face during SIG breakfast sessions.
Be in the Know
Access to the monthly NAPCRG Newsletter, Journal discounts available to members, free webinars over subjects on funding, publishing, patient engagement, and other subjects relevant to primary care research
The NAPCRG Awards program offers several awards to recognize members throughout their careers, member recognition for years of membership
- Present a preconference, workshop or forum at conference
- Propose a webinar
- Become a mentor
- Participation in committees, special interest groups, and other members-only groups
- Serve as a abstract reviewer and/or conference session moderator
The Trainee Program aims to cultivate a nurturing learning environment for all students, residents and fellows in the field of primary care research. The program has several components with the cumulative objective to create more involvement, community and resources for NAPCRG trainee members, including travel stipends for trainee members to attend the NAPCRG Annual Meeting.
Participate in the Mentor Match program.
Specific programming and networking events design for trainee members at the Annual Meeting.
Awards design to specifically recognize outstanding research completed by trainee members.
NAPCRG Member Journal Discounts
Questions about Membership?