The Patient and Clinician Engagement (PaCE) committee is developing a robust community of patients, primary care providers, and researchers with knowledge and understanding of the unique features of patient-centered research related to primary care.
- Network with patient and clinician engagement experts
- Learn to genuinely partner with patients and community members
- Be more competitive in patient centered research funding
- Engage in thought-provoking discussions
- Advocate for patient, community member and front-line clinician engagement in primary care research
- Have fun and make new friends
Have a question? Reach out to a PaCE team member for help at