Submission fee per abstract: $25 USD
Student, Resident, and Fellow submissions will open May 1, 2024.
PLEASE NOTE: Any person or group wishing to present at the 52nd Annual Meeting MUST submit a proposal. This ensures:
- An environment of equality and diversity for programming considerations.
- We can plan efficiently and in a cost-effective way to accommodate all presenters with meeting space, schedules, refreshments, etc.
- Each accepted presentation can be submitted for CME eligibility.
Proposals on any topic relating to primary care research are welcome from researchers throughout North America and the rest of the world.
Click below for previews of the submission forms. More details on individual categories can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Pre-Conference Workshops - view preview form here
- Forums - view preview form here
- Workshops (inside the regular part of the meeting) - view preview form here
- Oral Presentations for Completed Research - view preview form here
- Poster Presentation for Completed Research - view preview form here
- Poster Presentation for Research in Progress - view preview form here
PLEASE NOTE: Clear and understandable learning objectives are REQUIRED to qualify for Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit. Your submission will be excluded from CME credit if these are not clear. Please list at least 2 clear learning objectives using these guidelines: Clearly describe what you want learners to take away and implement after the session in active, measurable terms (e.g. - define, interpret, explain, apply). Each objective must be specific, concise, and limited to one sentence. Example - "On completion of this session, participants should be able to identify and describe the three primary tenets of the Patient Self-Efficacy Model."
General Requirements for All Submissions
- Anyone wishing to present in one or more of the above categories MUST submit a proposal.
- All submissions must be in English.
- All submissions must be completed online by the posted deadline.
- Submissions must meet all requirements of the proposed category.
- Do not submit the same proposal in more than one category.
- To accommodate as many presenters as possible, the program committee reserves the right to limit each presenter to one presentation.
- If you would like to partially complete the submission and return at a later date, click the “Save and Resume”
- Questions with a red asterisk * must be answered for your submission to considered complete or “True.” Incomplete submissions are labeled as “False” and will NOT be reviewed for consideration.
- All submitters must pay the applicable submission fee of $25 USD for each submission.
- Due to the format of the 52nd Annual Meeting, all presentations must be done in-person at the event.
- All accepted presenters must register for the conference and pay the applicable registration fee.
Once again NAPCRG is providing publishing opportunities for our members. Abstracts submitted and accepted as completed research (oral presentations and posters) will be eligible to be published in the Annals of Family Medicine, a top-ranked bimonthly primary care research journal. Published abstracts will appear in digital form following the meeting. If you select “yes” on the submission, your presentation will be included. If you select “no” to be published, your submission will not be submitted for publication. All authors must be updated and in the correct order by 11:59 p.m. CST on August 29, 2024.
If you need additional assistance, contact us at email@example.com.