NAPCRG 2023 ICPF Conference
August 29-30, 2023
OHSU Knight Cancer Research Building – Portland, Oregon
On behalf of our Steering Committee, we would like to invite you to attend the 2023 International Conference on Practice Facilitation (ICPF) which will be held at the Knight Cancer Research Building at Oregon Health & Science University in Portland, Oregon on August 29 and 30, 2023. This year's conference theme is Evolving Facilitation Across Diverse Environments: Spanning the Boundary Between People, Practice, and Policy.
NAPCRG’s priority in all conferences, events and meetings is the safety and welfare of our attendees, exhibitors, partners, and staff. To mitigate risk to attendees at in-person conferences, events and meetings, NAPCRG will be requiring all attendees to wear masks during all meetings and activities, as appropriate. We will also set up the conference rooms to provide social distancing.
Call for Papers
- The Call for Papers is now open. Click here for more details.
Health and Safety Policy
- NAPCRG has adopted requirements and protocols associated with attendance at all in-person NAPCRG conferences, events, and meetings. Click here for more details.
- Partnership opportunities are available. Click here for more details.
- Registration will open spring 2023.
- The schedule is tentative and subject to change. August 29 (all day) - August 30 (until noon), 2023.
- We will have a limited number of registration scholarships. Applications will open spring 2023.
Things to do in Portland
For more things to do in and around Portland, visit Travel Portland
- For questions regarding NAPCRG’s 2023 ICPF Conference, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ICPF 2023 Chair and Co-Chair
Zsolt Nagykaldi, PhD. Melinda Davis, PhD
PI/Conference Chair Conference Co‐Chair
Funding for this conference was made possible [in part] by 1R13HS027287-03 from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). The views expressed in written conference materials or publications and by speakers and moderators do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services; nor does mention of trade names, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.