Beginning Research Modules
Online resources geared toward junior researchers to develop skills in:
- Asking and Refining a Research Question
- Literature Searching and Systematic Reviews
- Ethical Considerations in Research
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods
- Study Design
- Grant Proposals, Budgets, and Granting Agencies
- Presenting a Completed Grant Proposal
- Quality Improvement and Evaluation
- Tools for Creating Scholarly Research Posters
- Tips on Presenting a Ten Minute Talk
- "Validation of the Flu Score in a Young Adult Population"
- "Evaluation of a Virtual Shared Decision Making Program for Pediatric Asthma Management Using a Virtual Health Coach"
- "Primary Care Screening Intervention Increases Identification and Linkage to Care for Hepatitis C and HIV Patients within a Large Healthcare System"
Creating a Poster Using PowerPoint
The 10-minute Talk: Organization, Slides, Writing and Delivery
Intermediate Research Modules
Online resources geared toward researchers to enhance skills in:
- Community Based Participatory Research
- Practice Based Research -- Need more resources for this section (possibly assign to CASFM PBR subcommittee for further development)
- Geographic Information Systems
- Economic Research -- CASFM Economics Subcommittee will present introductory workshop at AM
McGill Participatory Research Toolkit
Responsible Research with Communities: Participatory Research in Primary Care
Nutting Seminar: An Introduction to Practice Based Research
Geographic Information Systems Resource Section
Advanced Research Modules
Online resources geared toward established investigators to explore concepts.
11400 Tomahawk Creek Parkway
Leawood, KS 66211