PLEASE NOTE: Our submission system will remain open a bit longer today than planned. Please take a few additional hours to get your PBRN submissions in for 2022!
If you encounter technical issues after hours, please email Amy Schiska-Lombard at email@example.com. We'll take a look at messages first thing in the morning and address.
We invite you to submit presentation proposals for NAPCRG’s 2022 Practice-based Research (PBRN) Conference happening June 2-3, 2022, at the Hyatt Regency in Bethesda, Maryland.
Submissions relating to primary care research topics of interest to community clinicians, practice facilitators, study coordinators, and network leadership are encouraged.
- Oral Presentations for Completed Research
- Oral Presentations for Research in Progress
- Poster Presentation for Completed Research
- Poster Presentation for Research in Progress
General Information for All Submissions
- Anyone wishing to present in one or more of the above categories must submit a proposal.
- All submissions must be completed online by the posted deadline.
- Submissions must meet all requirements of the proposed category.
- Do not submit the same proposal in more than one category.
- If you would like to partially complete the submission and return at a later date, click the “Save and Resume”
- Questions with a red asterisk * must be answered for your submission to considered complete. Incomplete submissions will NOT be reviewed.
- All accepted presenters must register for the conference and pay the applicable registration fee.
Submissions Accepted on Any of the Following Research Topics
- Behavioral Health
- Chronic Care Management
- Community Engaged Research
- Health Disparities/Health Equity
- PBRN Infrastructure/Network Operations
- Practice Facilitation/Quality Improvement
- Proposal Development/Study Design/Analytic Methods
- Shared Decision Making/Collaborative Deliberation
- Stakeholder Engagement
- PBRN Response to COVID-19
Got questions about your submission? Check out our submission FAQ.
Need more help? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Funding for this conference was made possible [in part] by 1R13HS027067-03 from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). The views expressed in written conference materials or publications and by speakers and moderators do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services; nor does mention of trade names, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.