NAPCRG Health and Safety Policy for Conferences, Events, and Meetings
NAPCRG’s priority in all conferences, events and meetings is the safety and welfare of our attendees, exhibitors, partners, and staff.
To attend the NAPCRG Annual Meeting and/or any related meetings or events you acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to CoVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.
By participating you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to CoVID-19 and agree not to hold NAPCRG or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, exhibitors, sponsors or volunteers liable for any illness, injury, disability or Public Health restrictions including, but not limited to mandatory quarantine requirements. Moreover, you also agree to follow all local and property specific protocols such as, but not limited to, capacity limits, screening, masking, physical distancing and collection of contact information where required.
During the Conference, Event and/or Meeting:
- NAPCRG strongly recommends all onsite attendees be up to date with their COVID-19 vaccinations.
- NAPCRG strongly recommends adherence to the local public health guidelines and restrictions at the time of the Conference, Event and/or Meeting.
- NAPCRG strongly recommends preventing the spread of respiratory viruses by:
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Covering your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- Disposing of used tissues immediately in an appropriate garbage.
- Respecting the personal space of others.
- NAPCRG strongly recommends that you not attend any NAPCRG in person sessions, meetings or events if you are unwell.
- NAPCRG strongly encourages you to bring an appropriate mask or facial covering to wear if necessary. Three-ply masks will be available at the conference, event and/or meeting venue.
- NAPCRG is not responsible or liable for any travel, hotel or other incidental costs incurred, please plan accordingly.
Updated July 10, 2023