Cost Analysis Workgroup
The Cost Analysis Work Group aims to increase primary care publications in the field of health economics, to increase researcher capacity to measure costs in primary care through increasing availability and use of tools for cost information collection and measurement, and to link primary care researchers with health economists.
US Co-chair: Richard YounG, MD
Canadian Co-chair: Andrew Pinto, MD CCFP FRCPC MSc
- Measuring and Including Practice Structural Transformation in Evaluations of Medical Home Interventions. A Workshop at the NAPCRG Annual Meeting, November 2013. Presenters: Mark Friedberg, Miranda Moore.
- Costing Primary Care for Research and Practice Improvement. A Workshop at the NAPCRG Annual Meeting, November 24, 2014. Presenters: Dale McMurchy, Miranda Moore, and Charles Normand.
- Economic Evaluation Methods for Primary Care Research and Practice Improvement. A Workshop at the NAPCRG Annual Meeting, October 25, 2015. Presenters: Andrew Pinto, MD, MSc, CCFP, FRCPC; Dale McMurchy; Richard A. Young
- Introduction to Economic Evaluation - Introduction to economic evaluation. A webinar given on May 18, 2016. Presented by Wanrudee Isaranuwatchai. View the webinar recording.
- Introduction to the Analysis of Cost Effectiveness Data. A webinar given on September 28, 2016, presented by Ahmed Bayoumi. View the webinar recording.
- The Biggest Mistakes in Economic Evaluation. A webinar given on October 12, 2017, presented by Jeffrey Hoch. Download the slides. View the webinar recording.