Abstract submission for ICPF 2019 is now open! The deadline to submit abstracts has been extended to 3/30/2019. We invite you to submit your proposals in the following categories:
- Regular talk (a 15-minute talk followed by 5 minutes of discussion)
- Poster presentation (~1 hour time slot to present posters, as usual)
- Skill lab (a 30-minute, specific skill or PF competency area-focused interactive workshop)
- Workshop (a 60-minute interactive workshop in the usual format, e.g.,: ~10-15 minute intro; ~5-min instruction; ~20-30 min small-group activities; ~10-20 min report-out, discussion and wrap-up, however, innovative approaches are also welcome)
Other formats, e.g., panel/forum, may also be available upon request; please contact Jill Haught (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss the details.
Submissions Types, Categories & Content
There are six presentation topic areas:
- Developing Best Practices and Resources for Practice Facilitation
- Practice Facilitator Training and Ongoing Development
- Practice Facilitator Skill Building
- Sustaining and Managing Practice Facilitation Programs
- Advancing the Science of Practice Facilitation
- Leveraging Technology in Practice Facilitation
Excluding the title and authors, all submissions are limited to a maximum character count of 5,000 including spaces (approximately 500 words).
How to Submit
All submissions must be submitted through the appropriate form based on the submission category, by the posted deadline.
If you would like to partially complete the submission and return to the form at a later date to complete the submission, click the Save and Resume Later button at the bottom of the submission form. You will then be prompted to enter your email address and will be emailed a link to retrieve your form when you would like to continue working on the submission. Please note you will only be able to retrieve your submission for 30 days, after 30 days all data entered will be lost if the form has not been completed and submitted.
Extended Submission Deadline: March 30, 2019
Funding for this conference was made possible [in part] by 1R13HS025315‐03 from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). The views expressed in written conference materials or publications and by speakers and moderators do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services; nor does mention of trade names, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.